I'm a yoga & meditation teacher based in Jakarta, Indonesia. I teach regular group class at several studios in Jakarta, and also private individuals, groups & corporate groups. I facilitate wellness oriented retreats & workshops.
I have been practicing yoga since 2005 and started teaching since 2014. I believe that yoga is for everyone and one does not necessarily must have physical prowess or flexibility to start practicing yoga, and regular yoga practice will benefit everyone. It is a doorway to health, healing, wellbeing, and so much more.
Teacher trainings qualifications:
• Diploma of Satyananda Yoga, Satyananda Yoga Academy, 2012-2013
• Flow Yoga, FItness First Asia (200 hours), 2014
• Purna Yoga Level 2, Byron Yoga Australia (300 hours), 2015-present (ongoing)
Other yoga & meditation trainings / workshops:
• Advanced Yoga Anatomy with dr Yhossie Suananda, 2016
• Forrest Yoga with Jambo Truong (UK), 2016
• Introduction to Buddhism, Tushita Meditation Center, Dharamshala, India, 2015
• Meditation Training with Swami Pujan (Stephan Kahlert), 2015 & 2016
• Immersive Meditation Retreat with Om Swami, Rishikesh, India, 2015
• Chakra Psychology with Thelma Wuisan, 2015
• Forrest Yoga Workshop with Sinhee Ye (Korea), 2014
• Flow with Janet Stone, 2014
• Principles of Alignment & Safety in Yoga, Yin Yoga with Troy McFadden & Tina
• Ashtanga Yoga Workshop with David Swenson, April 2011
• Iyengar Yoga Workshop with Cle Souren, 2009
• Healthy Spine with Ann Barros, 2008
I translate workshops or teacher trainings for English speaking teachers for Indonesian participants:
• Yoga Therapy with Tina Nance, BlissWellness Studio, May 2016
• Yin Yoga with Jo Phee, BlissWellness Studio, February 2016
I’m also trained as an instructor of Les Mills Body Balance program, a marathoner, and a triathlete.
Have a great day!